Learn to analyze, optimize logistics as a management consultant during consulting project based on cases provided
What you\'ll learn
- Perform analyses of logistics in Excel
- Understand consulting concepts
- Have in-depth knowledge on logistics
- Create slides showing results of your analyses
- Do a part of consulting project on your own
- Be the fastest consultant on the team
- Surprise your boss with the high level of your work
- Basic Excel
- Some analytical skills
The course is designed to turn you into efficient and fast business consultant
If you are a business and management consultant you probably have already noticed that it is very important to be efficient during projects, especially if you must work 10-15 hours a day, 7 days a week. I know exactly the pain as I was consultant myself for 17 years and I had the pleasure to train consultants at top consulting firms (more than 100 consultants). Many of them are now at Directors level at FMCG and SMCG companies, private equity funds and consulting companies. This course will show you how to successfully and conduct fast a performance improvement or turnaround project of the logistics and supply chain operation of the company. The principles presented here can be implemented in any consulting projects, especially supply chain and production projects, but we wanted to concentrate on one topic to show you from simple to complicated analysis how you should approach the subject.
The course is also very useful for people involved daily in logistics and provides a framework how to optimize their operations. Course is perfect also for business analyst outside the management consulting fields who want to significantly improve their skills. We recommend taking it also for people applying to consulting companies - it will give advantage at the interviews.
This course is a practical guide.
There is little theory and we concentrate on showing you in practice how to analyze, present problems and solutions and how to draw the right conclusions from the data. During the course you will get to understand how to approach the project to maximize effects in the shortest possible time. You will also learn, through real-life case studies, how to analyze fast in Excel logistics and to draw insightful conclusions
As attachments to the course you will get the Excel files along with solution so you can practice on your own analyzing the data. You can also use the files for future projects.
Please, follow instruction so that you maximize the learning experience from the course – first try to do it on your own, then go to partial solution and try to finish it on your own. Only after you try the latter one you should go to final solution and check the Excel with the final solution.
After the completion of this training you will:
- Be able to handle supply chain related analysis in Excel with easiness
- Be very efficient during the project deliver great results and be able to sleep
- Have good knowledge about problems which may occur in logistics
- Be able to prepare yourself for audit of supply chain system
- Be able to perform simulations
- You will be able also to download many additional resources
- Excels with calculations showing you how you can solve the presented cases in logistics
- Presentation of results which are perfect examples of how you can communicate your findings and convince the customer
- Links to must-read books for every consultant
- Links to free presentation and movies worth reading and watching
Who this course is for:
- Students who think about or are working for Operational Consulting companies
- Students who think about or are working for Management Consulting companies
- Students who want to work in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production
- Students who think about or are working for Business Consulting companies